Demand Side Updates (November and December)
We’re constantly updating the Adform platform. Every month we share with you a brief overview of changes, enhancements and new product launches. If you’d like more detailed information about one of these new releases or product updates, please contact your local account manager or visit our Help Center.
DMP Dimensions Are Now Compatible with Site Tracking Metrics
Up until now, users have exclusively been able to report on impressions and clicks split per DMP dimensions (data provider, segment, etc.). With this release, users can analyze which combination of providers or segments most effectively drive conversions. Users are now able to report on DMP providers, segments and segment source together with Site Tracking metrics.
Custom Report Manager Updates
- Each generated custom report now contains a disclosure about campaign’s time zone.
- The Custom Report builder now offers an option to sort a dimension not only based on its values, but also on the values of a metric.
- The Sorting and Top Values tables have been merged, with the sorting icons removed.
Learn more about Custom Reports in our Help Center.
Update to In-Stream Format Viewability Measurement
You can now select between Flash VPAID, HTML VPAID or both when measuring In-Stream viewability.
Read more in our Help Center.
Customer Journey Updates
- Customer Journey insights have been updated with an option to adjust interaction lifetimes. Once on the Customer Journey main page, use a filter to specify the time period within which clicks, impressions or other non-campaign interactions occurred.
- You can now also customize the weight of interactions in the path depending on its type. You can add a multiplier (0-10) for clicks, impressions or non-campaign interactions.
Go over to our Help Center to learn more about Customer Journey Insights.
Introducing Apps Management Page
A new Mobile App Tracking page has been introduced that helps you easily set up and manage client apps as well as having all app install tracking information in one place.
Go to our Help Center to learn more.
Programmatic Audio Ads
Programmatic Audio Ads are now available in our DSP, providing you an opportunity to run in-app real time audio campaigns and target users on Spotify.
New Alerts for Agency, Client and Campaign Levels
New Alerts for Agency, Client and Campaign have been introduced replacing the old alerting solution. From now on you're able to create 27 alert types and be notified by email or SMS.
Learn more in our Help Center.
Automated Guaranteed Updates
Our Automated Guaranteed product team strives to bring you the best experience, therefore all of the improvements are driven by your feedback. Here are the latest:
- You can now buy print products via an auction.
- You will now be notified in case there are any discrepancies between the publisher ad server and orders in Automated Guaranteed.
- Out-stream in-view ad format has been added to the selection.
- You can now leave a comment for a line item at any status. Publisher will be notified when a new line item message occurs.
- You can now define end time for each line item. If defined time period exceeds campaign period, campaign period will be automatically extended.
Learn more about Automated Guaranteed in our Help Center.
New Native Ads Inventory
Sharethrough, Taboola and Schibsted Media Group have been added to our growing list of inventories that support native ads in DSP.
Learn more how to set up Native Ads in our platform here.
Site Tracking: Iframe Tracking Code Template
Iframe tracking code template has been introduced to tracking settings in order to have a more secure way to track the visits on your website (either on one specific page or the whole website at once).
Iframe tracking code can be implemented directly to the header of an HTML page or via tag management tools compatible with HTML code. See the guidelines for implementation here.
If you are unsure of how to use or access any of these features, please do not hesitate to contact your local campaign manager, who will guide you through and answer any query you may have!