Supply Side Updates (June)
We’re constantly updating the Adform platform. Every month we share with you a brief overview of changes, enhancements, and new product launches. If you’d like more detailed information about one of these new releases or product updates, please contact your local account manager or browse our help and documentation section.
Video Banner Builder Update
Auto-playing videos on mobile devices are now loaded in chunks as opposed to loading the whole video before the start of initial playback. Learn more here: http://vbb.adform.com/
Available Inventory Split per Product/Package
From now on you are able to see how much of the supply is forecast, reserved and still available for particular products and packages. This feature can help you analyze the allocation of inventory and distribute it appropriately.
Header Bidding SDK
Mobile app developers and publishers can now use the Header Bidding SDK which extends Adform‘s Header Bidding solution to the in-app environment thus completely covering the entire ecosystem. The first release supports integrations with Adform‘s PPAS and Google DFP ad server.
Read our Help Center guidelines before starting.
Ad Serving and Tracking Data Segment Builder Update
From now on it is possible to use Country and Tracking Point Name as options for predicates in AS & TD segment builder. Learn more in our DMP Help Center.
Fixed Price Auction: Create a Deal Targeting Specific Keywords/Key-Value Pairs
With this release you are able to offer more complex deals as you can pass the context of the website or user segments via keywords/key-value pairs. Learn how to use keyword/key value targeting on deals in our Help Center.
Homepage Update: Ending Soon Line Item Delivery and Forecast
You can now use forecasting tools in the AdOps card to easily identify ending soon line items that need the most analysis (for example, the line item is not likely to deliver). Learn more here.
RTB Pricing Page Update
RTB pricing has been updated and now provides the possibility to create pricing rules and apply them for multiple placements and publishers. Learn more here.
Ad Display Options for Line-Items
You can now control the number of ads delivered by a placement per single page view and thus run the campaigns with advertisers who require this option.
Automated Guaranteed Updates
- Key-value and Geo targeting is now available.
- DFP publishers have the possibility to sell video inventory as AG products.
- In addition to selling targeting for a premium price, you can now make it mandatory part of the product without specifying an additional price.
- Buyer can now select the pacing for the line item.
- Rebates, premiums and discounts as well as total line were added to the billing report.
- eCPM and Revenue numbers were added to the Inventory delivery report.
- Client and Campaign filters were added to the Inventory delivery report.
- From now on you can break SSP/PPAS reports table data by Year/Month.
- Empty entries (without statictics) are not displyed in the reports.
If you are unsure of how to use or access any of these features, please do not hesitate to contact your local campaign manager, who will guide you through and answer any query you may have!