Supply Side Updates (August)
We’re constantly updating the Adform platform. Every month we share with you a brief overview of changes, enhancements, and new product launches. This month a lot of updates are delivered by our Data Management Platform team. If you’d like more detailed information about one of these new releases or product updates, please contact your local account manager or browse our Help Center.
Labels to Exclude Competitors
Labels have been introduced allowing you to mark competitive advertisers so that they won’t be displayed together on the same page. Competitive exclusion type labels can be applied to the advertiser, campaign or line item level. Learn more in our Help Center.
User Roles $ Permissions
Publisher Edge platform has been updated with a new versatile way to manage users. We're releasing Role Management functionality which will help you streamline role specific workflows and control what users can see and what actions they can take within the platform. This capability is automatically live for all newly created inventory sources and will be enabled for existing inventory sources over the next month with the option of having it added to your account immediately, upon request. Go over to our Help Center to read more.
PPAS Targeting Update
Targeting functionality has been extended with a possibility to target audiences by search word. Similar to Key-value pair targeting, this rule allows you to define targeting group by using specific words or phrases. Unlike the other rules, you can use a set of operators and thus broaden the range. Learn more here.
External API to Manage Advertisers
A new external API has been launched for managing advertisers: http://api.adform.com/help/references/publishers/advertisers
RTB Analytics Update
RTB Analytics have been updated with new metrics: Bid Response, Bid Rate and Win Rate. These additional metrics can help you analyze deal performance and compare bidding and winning trends among different demand partners. Also, Date Dimension has been added to Deal Buyers and Deal Performance Reports. Learn more
PPAS Update: Responsible Person Filter
You can now use the Responsible Person filter and get a list of campaigns and line items that are assigned to a specific person. Learn more
Automated Guaranteed Updates
- You can now choose if you want to be able to make a booking without sending the materials first, or manually push the line items to the ad server and thus make sure that the campaign is valid for serving.
- Agencies and advertisers can send HTML5 standard ads (single file) directly to the ad server as 3rd party HTML.
- Agencies and advertisers can now suggest how they want ads to be served: Directly to the ad server or via the Adform tag.
- The RFP process is more dynamic: You can reset rejected a proposal, edit line items or deals and re-submit the proposal.
- New filtering option introduced in the change log.
- Additional filters added to the Ad Ops dashboard: You can filter line items by their invoicing status and creative status.
Learn more about Automated Guaranteed in our Help Center.
If you are unsure of how to use or access any of these features, please do not hesitate to contact your local campaign manager, who will be happy to answer your questions.