Supply Side Updates (January and February)
We’re constantly updating the Adform platform. Every month we share with you a brief overview of changes, enhancements and new product launches. If you’d like more detailed information about one of these new releases or product updates, please contact your local account manager or browse our Help Center.
Viewable Impressions Trading and Forecasting
New features have been released to enable advertisers to run campaigns based on guaranteed viewable inventory.
- You can now switch between viewable and regular inventory in the Inventory Availability page when analyzing reserved, forecast and available impression numbers: Select either “Inventory Type: Viewable Impressions” or “Inventory Type: Impressions”.
- You can now set a “Viewable Impressions” goal when creating or editing a line item.
- If you select line item goal as “Viewable Impressions”, the Forecasting and Availability section will show how many viewable impressions are distributed in a certain period of time - how many viewable impressions are forecasted for the future, how many of them are already delivered and how many are still available.
Mobile Connection Type Targeting Added to the Inventory Availability Page
You can now identify how many total/available inventories you will have from a certain mobile connection type and thus sell this inventory more effectively to advertisers. Filter inventory supply and available inventory on the Availability page by selecting one of the options; “Mobile connection type” or “Mobile connection type is not”. Learn more in our Help Center.
Updates to the Custom Report Builder
- New Unique Clicks and Viewability Metrics were added to the Custom Report Builder and Reporting API. Statistics for these metrics are collected since January, 25.
- New Key and Key Value dimensions were added to the Custom Report Builder and Reporting Stats API. These dimensions are compatible with the following dimensions and metrics: Publisher, Placement, Available Impressions, Impressions and Clicks. Statistics for Key/Key Value dimensions are collected since February, 1.
Learn more about Custom Report Builder in our Help Center.
Automated Guaranteed Updates
- AG team extended product multi-editing capabilities by adding new fields: Integration, visibility and targeting.
- When creating a Request for Proposal, you can now add information about Frequency Capping and Targeting.
- Possibility to configure discount per product has been introduced.
Learn more about Automated Guaranteed in our Help Center.
Frequency Capping Labels for Banners
Frequency Capping labels (1) can now be added to the banner when assigning it to a particular line item. See Banner Assignment step in our Help Center. Once you assign a label to the banner, it’s included to the group of creative templates that have the same Frequency Capping settings. Frequency Capping settings that are set on each creative template are taken into account together with the settings applied by assigning labels. They are displayed below the label field in the banner assignment step (2).
If you are unsure of how to use or access any of these features, please do not hesitate to contact your local campaign manager, who will guide you through and answer any query you may have!