Supply Side Updates (November and December)
We’re constantly updating the Adform platform. Every month we share with you a brief overview of changes, enhancements and new product launches. If you’d like more detailed information about one of these new releases or product updates, please contact your local account manager or browse our Help Center.
Frequency Capping for Creatives
Frequency Capping labels have been introduced in order to help manage how often and how many ads are displayed to a single website visitor across a group of multiple creatives. You can now create a Frequency Capping label, define its settings (i.e. how many impressions are going to be served per user per a particular time period) and assign it to selected creatives.
Learn more in our Help Center.
Introducing Custom Report Builder
The Custom Report Builder allows users to tailor reports according to their individual needs. Users can create up to two sheets in one report and add a table and/or a chart in each of them.
Visit the Help Center for more details.
New Report to Analyze Placement Viewability
A new report, titled Placement Viewability, has been added to the Technical Reports folder under Analytics. This report helps analyze placements by their viewability statistics, such as Available Impressions, Measurable, Viewable, Viewable (%), Average Visibility Time (sec.) and Total Visibility Time (sec.)
Read more here.
Impact Analysis Page to Show Competing Line Items
A new page has been introduced to analyze how line items are competing with each other. You can analyze line items from two different angles:
- Affects other line items - see a list of affected line items alongside the number of impressions that line items are competing for.
- Affected by other line items - see line items that are affecting a specific line item as well as the number of impressions they're competing for.
Read more in our Help Center.
Automated Guaranteed Updates
Our Automated Guaranteed product team strives to bring you the best experience, therefore all of the improvements are driven by your feedback. Here are the latest:
- You can now sell print products via auction.
- The AppNexus ad server has been fully integrated with Adform Automated Guaranteed.
- From now on you’ll be notified if there are any discrepancies between the ad server and orders in AG.
- The Out-Stream In-View ad format is now supported.
- You can leave a comment for a line item at any status. The Buyer will be notified when a new line item message occurs.
- You can now define the end time for each line item. If defined time period exceeds campaign period, campaign period will be automatically extended.
Learn more about Automated Guaranteed in our Help Center.
If you are unsure of how to use or access any of these features, please do not hesitate to contact your local Publisher Account Manager, who will be happy to answer your questions.