Supply Side Updates (October 2015)
We’re constantly updating the Adform platform. Every month we share with you a brief overview of changes, enhancements, and new product launches. If you’d like more detailed information about one of these new releases or product updates, please contact your local account manager.
Updates for October 2015
Key-value pair management page for PPAS
- You can now use the key-value pair management page to explore all the keys and values you have activate/deactivate.
- You can change the Display name in order to have better transparency.
- More information about this page can be found here.
Key-value range targeting for PPAS
- Key-value range is / Key-value range is not targeting has been added.
- You can now define a range of Key-values (numeric values only) which will be targeted.
- Before being able to use Key-value range targeting corresponding setup on publisher side needs to be in place, please follow documentation here.
Create campaign & line items from the inventory availability page in PPAS
- You can now perform an inventory availability check directly in the campaign and line item booking process.
- This new functionality can be accessed via the inventory availability page through the [Reserve] button.
- Functionality creates both a campaign and a line item.
- Filters applied to the availability check are set as the new values for the line item.
- Line items can be created with "Draft" or "Reserved" statuses.
Delta Project’s DSP is now integrated with the Adform SSP
- Automatically enabled for publishers which have Demand Partner selection set to ALL.
- Delta Project’s DSP is only bidding on DK, SE, NO and NL traffic.
Adtech Integration and Product Management redesign in AG
- Adform is now integrated with Adtech
- Product Management has been re-designed so that Products are created directly in the AG interface based on placements from publisher ad servers
Product marketplace redesign and multiple improvements in AG
- Product maketplace has a new look and feel as well as additional product characteristics available to Buyers (e.g. Product Description and Inventory Type)
- Sizes supported by a product are configurable by the Publisher
- Line priority can now be set when configuring a Product by Publisher (on the product level)
- Buyer can reset (cancel) line right after undesired reservation/booking (in status Pending Reservation, Pending Booking)
- Clicks are tracked in Cxense and DFP
- In-screen measurements for campaigns (lines) in Cxense are enabled by default
- Orders from the agency side are converted into Master Campaigns in Adtech
- Lines in all ad servers (Cxense, DFP, PPAS, AdTech) are now called according to the pattern below
- "AG %Campaign%, %Agency%, %Advertiser%, %Product% %Timestamp%" Example: "AG Test Campaign, Brand 1, Brand 2, Lower Banners 300*200"
If you are unsure of how to use or access any of these features, please do not hesitate to contact your local campaign manager, who will guide you through and answer any query you may have!